Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Striped PJ's. Knockoff for fall.

I saw Hanna Andersson's long john PJ's in a catalog and thought they were so cute. The price wasn't so cute, so I remembered I had some striped fabric in my stash that I had bought with the intention of making PJ shorts (similar to these.)


I will say that the ones in the catalog photograph better than mine do, but these will work. I traced a pair of jimmies that are a similar style, adding length to the arms & torso of the top and the legs and rise of the bottom. I used cuffs up cycled from two t-shirts. 

They fit my six year old well, a little tight in the legs, but he doesn't seem to care much. 
I'll share a few pairs of PJ shorts I've made tomorrow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!