Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Crocheted Aviator Hats & Custom Orders.

I am so excited about the winter aviator hats I made for my boys! 

It’s not hot and sunny today, so it seemed like a good day to get some photos.

I made the littlest guy’s hat a little large so it will fit all winter. (He is turning one year old in a few weeks. That was fast!)

aviator hat


Here’s the middle guy modeling his hat.

custom aviator hat

2014-09-10 14.44.51

I didn’t actually get any pictures to share of the oldest. Or even all three of them at once. The oldest guy was trying to help get this little guy’s attention so he could stop climbing everywhere and look at the camera!

baby aviator hat

This hat was adapted from a pattern I found here. (She shares some of the very best patterns for unique and fun hats!) I added the chin strap and the goggle strap.

I am taking custom orders for these hats. Email me at monkeyseemail@gmail.com for more details. The hats are $34 plus $4 shipping. I’ll only be taking a few custom orders this fall; please allow 2-3 weeks for production and shipping.

2014-09-10 14.47.33

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those are adorable! (Kiddos and hats!) I'm certainly going to try to make my own of these!

    I'd love to have you link up at my Yarn Fanatic Party! (If you're interested, of course.) http://philwife.blogspot.com/2014/09/yarn-fanatic-party-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this amazing article with us.
    Custom Caps and Hats

    ReplyDelete
  3. This information has many things to read and I am glad to read more impressive information about it. If you are searching Customized caps Then Vist us.

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!