Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Citrus Recess Raglan

A few days ago, I posted about how I got to test Kate’s recess raglan pattern. I liked the pattern so much that I decided to make another right away for a friends’ little girl.

citrus recess raglan t-shirt (4)


It turned out just as I’d imagined. (Which almost *never* happens to me when I sew.)

citrus recess raglan t-shirt (11)

I did the stencil with freezer paper. I liked how it turned out; girly, yet understated. It was really fun to make something for a little girl, though I do love sewing for my boys!


Places I have linked:
Or So She SaysTrain to CrazyTater tots & Jello Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee CraftsReasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of HepworthsSomeday CraftsSouthern Lovely504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the FridgeI heart NapTime, Classy ClutterA Glimpse Inside, Somewhat SimpleGingerly MadeSerenity NowToday's Creative BlogThe Winthrop ChroniclesHome Stories A to ZCraftyScrappyHappy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!