Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Five More Children's Books We Love



I love to read books to my kids. I posted a few titles that might have been new to you awhile back (Five Children's Books We Love). Here are a few more suggestions you may not have read before! (You can click on each for a link to Amazon.)

I just happened to pick up this one at the library this weekend and it is hysterical! The pictures are great and made us laugh:



Another book I just happened to pick up, but the writing and whole idea of the book is very funny:

We are having so much trouble with bedtime at our house! This book is one I read as a kid and my three-year-old has also found he can relate with Frances:

My mom read this book (and others in the series) to me as a child. We really enjoyed them. I can't wait to start reading them to my boys:

This is maybe more of a girly book, but I remember enjoying reading it with my mom when I was a child: 

So tell me, have you read any of these books? 
Do you have other suggestions for great children's books? 
We love going to the library! 

***
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.



4 comments:

  1. My son loves the Harry and horsie books. The illustrations for the books is fun and a nice throwback to older comic book illustrations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of that series! I'll have to check them out for my boys sometime. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. I love Frances' bed time songs in "Bedtime For Frances." When I was a kid I used to just giggle because one of them uses the word "underwear." My daughter is four and really loves classic Dr. Suess and P. D. Eastman. She claims she can read "Go Dog Go" all by herself, but really she just recites it to herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The underwear song does make me laugh! I really like the PD Eastman books about the birds! And I can recite GO Dog, Go! Haha:) We love that one.

      Delete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!