Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Book Page Wreath

Over Christmas, I sort of fell in love with making wreaths.

~My husband and I are into LOST lately (on Netflix) and so making this wreath gave me something to do while watching. A bunch of hot glue gun burns later (because LOST has loads of subtitles), I can't believe I actually finished it. ~
I originally saw this project on Pinterest and decided I needed to make myself one. I started this project just after Christmas. I love how it turned out and that it was practically free to make (I did buy the foam wreath core.)
It is hanging at the bottom of our stairs on a mirror and I do love it. I used an old Exercise Physiology textbook to make all the flowers! That gives it meaning, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!