Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dry Erase Calendar: Finished!

Before we start, can I just say it is super hard to take a good picture of something with glass in it?

This is the best I could do!IMG_3399

I was so excited to finally finish my calendar!

Briefly, all I did was measure the width and divide by 7. I cut out 35 pieces of scrabook paper. Then I used a glue stick to glue them to a big piece of brown paper (it was a middle of a wrapping paper roll). Then I put them behind a big piece of glass my husband got for me from Lowe’s. It can be written on with a dry erase marker!

3 comments:

  1. Your calendar looks great! I'd love for you to link to Things I've Done Thursday- it's up until noon Saturday EST. http://www.bearrabbitbear.com/2012/01/things-ive-done-thursday-19-progresso.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog header/title =-) The calendar is super cute too! I am your newest follower. I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want to =-) I'd also love for you to come link up at TGIF kid oriented Linky Party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties - I know my readers would love this too =-)
    Have a great weekend,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative idea :) You can re-use it over and over again!!! Thanks so much for linking up to Sharing Saturday. Hope you have a great week.

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!