Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Christmas Decor

Let me preface this post by saying I am not a super Christmas decorator. None of this is going to wow you. I do not anticipate anything being 'pinned' to Pinterest. (I'm a member now. Follow me here.)

I made the red wreath. I just bought a small foam core at dollar tree, wrapped it with felt strips, and then hot glued a few felt flowers onto it. My dad made us the mirror a few years ago.
I love it.


I decorated a few things around our home. I used some greenery and some Christmas-y china pieces I've been given.


I made stockings for everyone (except me.) My great Aunt made mine years ago and it's too cute to redo.
I like other people's Christmas ideas, but I don't get too excited about starting a bunch of DIY Christmas projects in October. All the decorations I have were purchased at an after-Christmas sale. I wish I had the drive to go with a specific color scheme and make new decor every year.

Maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!