Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Two Things I Dislike

Lots of bloggers write about things they love. I usually write about stuff I want to make, so I normally am writing about what I like. But here are two things I just don't like.

1) Halloween. Since I do blog, I read crafty sites {sometimes!} and this season is sort of *blah* for me when I look at other websites. It isn't a religious objection to Halloween, I just don't like it. It just seems like a waste of time! I don't love candy, so maybe that's why I just never got that into it. I do admit that I'll let my kids wear costumes (that I'll probably make!) when they can ask for them.

2) Missoni for Target. Am I the only person in the country that thinks the colors and patterns from this line are hideous? I normally love Target! Half my wardrobe is from the clearance section there.* I would buy all my children's clothing there if they wouldn't end up looking like clones of every other child I know. How could Target have such poor taste?

So there you have it. Two things that have been annoying me this week: seeing tons of Halloween projects show up in my blog reader and ugly Missoni clothing being at Target.

*I have not taken a leisurely shopping trip to Target to browse the clearance section in quite awhile. I think I am due for one!!*

2 comments:

  1. Please note, I meant this to be funny! Don't be offended if you love Halloween and Missoni for Target!! I had never heard of Missoni before this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so with you on #2. the only thing that made any sense to me was a headband. small amounts of crazy pattern, but that's all... and i wouldn't spend that kind of $$ for it. THOUGH- i did try to hit up the web site tues and it really did crash. i was surprised till i found out the reason. so goofy how crazed everyone got for it. i've never heard of missoni either.

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!