Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Changing Mat for Diaper Bag

I quickly made this changing mat for our little boy to use. It rolls up for the diaper bag (I fold it in thirds.) He's really a big guy so I made it long (35") and pretty wide (20"). It has come in handy when we're at relatives' homes or at a restaurant. It can be tossed in the washer and dryer for cleaning purposes!
In between the two outer layers, I used two layers of quilted fabric to help cushion it.

Here it is all rolled up and tied with the attached ribbon:

The top is minky fabric:

The back is blue flannel. I attached the ribbon with a square box of stitches. I also heat sealed the ends of the ribbon to keep them from fraying.

Linked at: http://www.honeybearlane.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!