Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Consignment Stores

I love children's consignment stores. I confess, I have tried thrift-store shopping for myself, and I can't do it. At least, I haven't had success quite yet.

However, there are two very nice children-only thrift stores in my neck of the woods, and when our little guy needs something, I try and check there first.

Yesterday I got very lucky: three pairs of shoes and one (practically new!) Gymboree outfit for less than $12. Granted, we didn't really need the outfit, so it may be classified as an 'impulse' buy.
As much as I love Target, I would be missing out on some great deals if I bought everything new for him there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!